If you already have an Environmental Management System in place, you will know that you need to keep on top of your environmental responsibilities. You need to be aware of changes to legislation, ensure your employees are appropriately trained and be confident that your environmental procedures are adhered to.
If you don’t have – or don’t need – an in-house environmental professional, then our Virtual Environment Manager service is just what you need. Together we agree the level of activity appropriate to your business and a payment plan. There are no hidden costs and no surprises. You know what to expect from us and when. And you have no overheads associated with your virtual environmental manager.
The Virtual Environment Manager service will:
- Provide regular legal updates to ensure that you remain compliant;
- Ensure that your EMS is applied throughout the business through clear procedures and staff training;
- Be as “hands-on” as you need to attend meetings, carry out internal audits, etc.
- Give you peace of mind that your environmental responsibilities are in the hands of professionals.
- Expert knowledge
- Constantly fully up to date
- On-site support during ISO assessments
- Saving you time on maintaining your system
- Further cost saving opportunities
- For a fixed monthly fee