Are you being asked if your Health and Safety system is certified to the OHSAS 18001 standard?
Are you worried that it means having another management system?
If you already have a documented Health & Safety system and a documented environmental system (with or without ISO14001 certification) then OHSAS 18001 certification is likely to be a relatively small step, which we can help you achieve.
Don’t have a documented Health & Safety system or an environmental management system then, don’t worry. We can help with that too.
- Demonstrates to the outside world that your Health & Safety system meets key requirements
- Helps you ensure you remain legally complaint
- Helps you identify improvements in your Health & Safety performance
- Will differentiate you from your suppliers and potentially help you win more work
- Assist with legal Health and Safety compliance,
- Identifies where improvements can be made with risk assessment, accident performance and safe systems of work.
- Is an audited system that enables monitoring and improvement of performance.
OHSAS 18001 is an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which complements ISO 14001
To find out more about implementing your own Environmental Management System, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, contact us.